Wednesday, November 7, 2007

what is happening as of right now...

... is that Peanut has pulled a straight up Irish exit. We were at Fast Eddie's and he was doing a bunch of shot for his birthday and then he disappeared. Me and Turtle came back to campus and one of me and Peanut's roommates said he was back here and then left. According to Turtle his car (that his aunt and uncle lent him) is missing....so I hope he is not dead. If you are by any chance reading this as of the moment it is posted, please let me know if you see him. He is the same size as dtro, but kinda mexican looking.


In other news...if I hear any more shit about LGBTQ at G-town I'm gonna start gay-bashing some motherfuckers. NO! gay people do not get affirmative action! OK! Most of you LGBTQ folks at this school are wealthy white people, so just shut the FUCK up. I'm not homophobic...but I can learn.

No comments: