Thursday, January 17, 2008

OSI SHITS ON HOOKER TITS

McNabb thought a sack and forced fumble was
the worst thing Osi Umenyiora was capable of doing to him


As a Giants fan, I still have a team to follow. As a regular follower of black celebrity gossip via mediatakeout.com I have become privy to the following information regarding our star defender (which has since been taken down, by haters) :

"We hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy." - Whore

But it gets much better!

"The next time I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing. He began flying me to Florida and Atlanta last summer paying my bills, giving me money for my kids as long as I let him well, "shit" on me." -Whore


Since his shit directly benefitted children, I see it as no less than a humanitarian act on par with anything George Clooney has ever done.




Shut the fuck up, Clooney............you fuckin' BITCH.

No comments: