Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bring The Muthafuckin' Ruckus

Today's news of the Miami Heat engaging in trade negotiations with the Phoenix Suns made me scratch my head and wonder if the Heat were going to trade away D Wade and just say fuck it for the next 10 years. Seeing as how D wade is the only worthwhile player on the Miami roster. Then I heard that the Suns were looking to trade away Shawn (ugliest-shot-in-the-league-but-i'll-make-it-rain-on-your-ass) Marion for the husk of a man that is now Shaquille O'Neal.
I say Bring The Muthafuckin Ruckus Steve Kerr. Do you watch basketball anymore? Shaq is having his worst statistical year ever and has been consumed by injuries. Shawn Marion is guaranteed to add points and not only that; he can actually run the floor at the speed at which the Suns play. Now I admit that I haven't been the biggest Shaq fan since he left the Lakers and I acknowledge that it was Kobe's fault for him leaving. With all of that said, Shaq is no longer the man of steel. I take that back, he runs like he did in that movie Steel when he had that ridiculous bullet-proof suit on.

So please Steve Kerr, trade away Marion for Shaq. Almost immediately it will be shown that the suns will be worse than the Spurs, the Lakers, The Nuggets (Camby is better than Shaq) etc. That is fine with me because there are two things that i despise; the Phoenix Suns and Canadians.

1 comment:

dtro said...

Just a bad, bad trade for the Suns. Marion's still gonna be sulking, though, cuz he's d-wade's second banana.