Monday, October 8, 2007

That's what you get little bitch

Travis Johnson is my new hero, after his knee fucked the shit out of Trent Green's fragile little china-doll head. The best part is that Johnson got up and started taunting Green, while Trent lay there unconscious. Well that's just terrible, dtro, you might say. Fuck that shit. Green threw a dirty block leading with his head into Johnson's knees, which could very well have ended Travis' career, and therefore Green got what he deserved. The best part about the whole thing are Johnson's post-game comments:


"My knee ain't never hurt like it hurt today," Johnson said. "If you want to hit me, hit me in my head, hit me in my chest, don't hit me in my knee. I'm trying to eat just like everybody else. So, to hit me like that, that showed me what type of man he was."


"It was a malicious hit,'' Johnson said. ``It was uncalled for. He's like the scarecrow. He wants to get courage while I wasn't looking and hit me in my knee instead of trying to hit me in my head. God don't like ugly, you know what I mean?'

Aside from the fact that Johnson totally misrepresented the plot of Wizard of Oz, I know exactly what he means. Fuck Trent Green, I hope his career is finally fuckin over. More from Johnson:


"I had respect for Trent Green at 12:00. At 12:20, FUCK Trent Green."


Fuck yes. Here is a real (pretend) conversation I had with Trent Green this morning in a Miami area hospital:


Dtro: How you feelin' today Trent?
Trent: Mmmmmflurble....I nnnnerrrffaaabooooo
Dtro: It's kinda hard to understand you with that feeding tube in there, Trent. Don't you think that was a dirty play you tried to pull on Travis Johnson?
Trent: (shaking head violently) eeerrrrrr nurgggglleee fiiiiiiisssssh (followed by a death-like throat rattle)
Dtro: Shhh shhh hush now Trent. You want some of this green jello? Here comes the airplane....

No comments: